Guo-Jun Qi, Ph.D.,
Fellow of IEEE and IAPR
hiring Principal/Staff/Senior/Research Scientists for developing
AI/VR/AR systems at our Seattle Research Center.
candidates can reach me directly.
guojunq at gmail dot com
Follow me on:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine
- Computer Vision and Image
Computing and Analysis
- [November 2022] I will serve as a member of the IEEE Fellow Committee.
- [June 2022] I am named a Fellow of IAPR.
- [April 2022] I am invited to join AAIA as a Fellow.
- [January 2022] I am serving as a member of IEEE SPS Conference Board.
- [November 2021] I am elevated to IEEE Fellow.
- [November 2021] I am elevated to ACM Distinguished Scientist.
2021] IEEE's flagship conference on multimedia -- ICME 2021 will take
place 5-9 July 2021. It is my honor to serve as a General Co-chair,
and we are
meeting you in July virtually. We sincerely wish all attendees stay safe and healthy amid the pandemic.
2021] I am hiring FTEs and interns for several projects on perception,
cognitive and controllable AI/VR/AR and Robotics Systems at our Seattle
Research Center, including but not limited to machine learning and
pattern recognition, multimedia and multi-sensor signal processing,
computer vision, natural language processing, decision making,
reinforcement learning, motion control, path planing, and system
optimization. Interested candidates can reach me directly by
email (see above).
2020] ACM Multimedia 2020 will take place 12-16
online, and I feel honored to serve as a Program Co-chair.
many challenges amid the COVID-19, we sincerely hope all attendees stay
safe and healthy, and could enjoy the virtual program.
Back to top